22 February 2012

Synergy Designs

Synergy Designs describes itself as: creative, eclectic, funky, vibrant, colorful, bold, daring, positive, challenging & much more!  I couldn't agree more.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Synergy Designs.  If you're looking for unique, bold, afrocentric jewelry and apparel you definitely need to check out this website.  It has become one of my go-to sites when I need to get my accessory fix.  They are constantly coming up with new designs so make sure you check back regularly.  They have lots of earrings, necklaces, rings, etc. but here are just a few of their designs that I've fallen in love with: 






2 comments:

  1. :) thank you for your kind words on my blog. I too enjoy your blog a great deal. and the pieces above are amazing. If you're still on vacay I do hope that you're enjoying yourself, can't wait to see the images taken on your trip!
    xo
    Darling Bonnie
    thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. I hope they are not heavy. I am always looking out for afrocentric jewelry and clothes. I will check them out.
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete